By Lonely Planet, Kerry Christiani, Marc Di Duca, Anthony Haywood
Lonely Planet: The world's top trip consultant publisher
Lonely Planet Austria is your passport to the entire such a lot suitable and updated recommendation on what to determine, what to bypass, and what hidden discoveries look ahead to you. Watch the surroundings spread as you force up Grossglockner highway, wonder on the grandeur of imperial Vienna, or ski down Austria's many pistes; all together with your depended on commute significant other. Get to the guts of Austria and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Austria trip Guide:
• Colour maps and pictures all through
• Highlights and itineraries exhibit you the easiest approach to tailor your journey in your personal own wishes and pursuits
• Insider tips prevent time and cash, and assist you get round like an area, heading off crowds and hassle spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web content, transit tips, and costs
• Honest stories for all budgets - together with consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, buying, and hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks leave out
• Cultural insights provide you with a richer and extra profitable commute adventure - together with customs, background, paintings, song, activities, open air actions, structure, politics, landscapes, natural world, espresso homes and wine
• Free, handy pull-out Vienna map (included in print version), plus over 60 maps
• Coverage of Vienna, Burgenland, higher Austria, decrease Austria, Styria, Carinthia, the Salzkammergut, Salzburg, Salzburgerland, Hohe Tauern nationwide Park, Tyrol, Vorarlberg, and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet Austria, our such a lot complete advisor to Austria, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the pinnacle attractions and take the line much less travelled.
• searching for a consultant enthusiastic about Vienna? try out Lonely Planet's Vienna consultant for a entire examine what town to supply.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Anthony Haywood, Kerry Christiani and Marc Di Duca
About Lonely Planet: begun in 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's major go back and forth consultant writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot on this planet, in addition to an award-winning site, a collection of cellular and electronic go back and forth items, and a committed vacationer neighborhood. Lonely Planet's undertaking is to let curious visitors to adventure the realm and to actually get to the center of the locations they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite trip consultant category
'Lonely Planet courses are, without problems, like no other.' - New York instances
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in each traveller's fingers. It's on cellphones. It's on the net. It's in all places, and it's telling complete generations of individuals how you can trip the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)