By Roman Pichler
The First advisor to Scrum-Based Agile Product Management
In Agile Product administration with Scrum, leading Scrum advisor Roman Pichler makes use of real-world examples to illustrate how product proprietors can create winning items with Scrum. He describes a vast diversity of agile product administration practices, together with making agile product discovery paintings, benefiting from emergent necessities, growing the minimum marketable product, leveraging early purchaser suggestions, and dealing heavily with the improvement team.
Benefitting from Pichler’s huge event, you’ll learn the way Scrum product possession differs from conventional product administration and the way to prevent and conquer the typical demanding situations that Scrum product vendors face.
- Understanding the product owner’s position: what product proprietors do, how they do it, and the mind-blowing implications
- Envisioning the product: creating a compelling product imaginative and prescient to provoke and consultant the staff and stakeholders
- Grooming the product backlog: managing the product backlog successfully even for the main advanced items
- Planning the discharge: bringing readability to scheduling, budgeting, and performance judgements
- Collaborating in dash conferences: understanding the product owner’s function in dash conferences, together with the dos and don’ts
- Transitioning into product possession: succeeding as a product proprietor and setting up the position within the enterprise
This booklet is an critical source for a person who works as a product proprietor, or expects to take action, in addition to executives and coaches drawn to setting up agile product management.
Read Online or Download Agile Product Management with Scrum: Creating Products that Customers Love (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn)) PDF
Similar quality control & management books
Early ways to speeded up checking out have been in keeping with the idea that there has been an easy acceleration issue that might correspond to a linear scaling of time from the working pressure to the accelerating pressure. This corresponds to the easiest actual version of the kinetics governing the underlying degradation, yet this easy version doesn't continuously carry.
Overviews production structures from the floor up, following an identical notion as within the first version. Delves into the elemental construction blocks of producing platforms: production tactics and kit. Discusses all issues from the perspective of 4 basic production attributes: expense, price, flexibility and caliber.
A lot of what's measured in company, specifically in safeguard, is ruled by means of traditional knowledge. in lots of instances, there are totally no facts to aid the traditional knowledge, and infrequently the proof that does exist exhibits that the normal knowledge is inaccurate. This publication improves at the traditional knowledge and aid readers steer clear of misdirected judgements pushed through improper measures.
You most probably don't want to any extent further instruments, courses, or workshops to enhance your health facility. What you would like is an easy and constant method of deal with problem-solving. Filling this desire, this booklet offers a Lean administration procedure which could support holiday down limitations among employees, administrators, and management and empower front-line employees to solve their very own difficulties.
- Enterprise Architecture A to Z: Frameworks, Business Process Modeling, SOA, and Infrastructure Technology
- 16.Control Systems Technology
- Introduction to Security, Seventh Edition
- The 12 Principles of Manufacturing Excellence : a Leader's Guide to Achieving and Sustaining Excellence
- Critical Success Factors Simplified: Implementing the Powerful Drivers of Dramatic Business Improvement
- Measures of Quality & High Performance: Simple Tools and Lessons Learned from America's Most Successful Corporations
Additional info for Agile Product Management with Scrum: Creating Products that Customers Love (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn))
This insight is known as Ockham’s razor. Simplicity is not only about the aesthetics of a product. It means focusing on the product’s essence, building only what is really needed, and being able to adjust and extend the product easily. A simple yet adequate product is easy to use—think of Apple’s iPod. The click-wheel-based iPod with its buttons on the wheel is simple and minimalist but offers all essential functions. As Beck and Andres put it: “Projects that move towards simplicity improve both the humanity and productivity of their software development” (2005, 110).
Any advertiser can easily understand how to place an ad…. CUSTOMER NEEDS AND PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES Customer needs and product attributes are at the heart of the vision and deserve close attention. Selecting the relevant customer needs tells us which market or market segment we are going to address. By focusing on the needs, we view the product as a means to an end— serving the customer or user. Product attributes, on the other hand, are the critical properties the product must have in order to meet these needs.
More functionality is discovered and captured in the product backlog as the project progresses. Shor t and Sweet When it comes to the product vision, less is more. The vision should be brief and concise. It should contain only information critical to the success of the product. The blockbuster products in Lynn and Reilly’s ten-year study have no more than six product attributes, for instance (2002). The product vision is not, therefore, a feature list, nor should it provide unnecessary detail. Agile project management expert Jim Highsmith explains, “Coming up with ﬁfteen or twenty product capabilities or features proves to be easy.